SN(NOOOOOO)WWWWW not again
well well well...look who is here.Iam kinda happy today cos after a long time we got good results from our experiments.By we I mean myself and my other lab partners. We were actually joking that we would get ourselves nice suits for going to Stockholm. It is not even one experiment and we dont even know whether the results are reproducible, and look at us.... Still we have something to go on. And at present it looks good.
It has been snowing real hard for the past four hours. The way it is snowing now looks like we'll be snowed in.Whatever happened to my dreams of the spring sunshine boo hoo.
Snow is something which I have been never exposed to before, in my 22 years of life. You think you have seen it all and one day you see this curtain of white descending down from the sky...I mean I sure as hell dont remember my first feelings towards rain or sunshine, but snow-I think I will be able to recollect my exact thought process, my initial feeling towards the first snow dust that descended on my head. It felt like something had come down straight from the heaven(I have no idea as to how heaven is,but I have this gut feeling that whatever is there, it sure is good). I got this rising feeling of warmth(despite the cold;)) and a feeling a well-being looking at it. I used to joke to a friend of mine that winter was going to be very bleak and dull. But I retract my statement. It is indeed beautiful.
Guess a lot has been said and discussed about snow.This would be my record of thoughts for posterity.
Midterms coming up.Gotta go and study. And after all I have to go and buy my suit for the Stockholm event ;) C ya then bye.
It has been snowing real hard for the past four hours. The way it is snowing now looks like we'll be snowed in.Whatever happened to my dreams of the spring sunshine boo hoo.
Snow is something which I have been never exposed to before, in my 22 years of life. You think you have seen it all and one day you see this curtain of white descending down from the sky...I mean I sure as hell dont remember my first feelings towards rain or sunshine, but snow-I think I will be able to recollect my exact thought process, my initial feeling towards the first snow dust that descended on my head. It felt like something had come down straight from the heaven(I have no idea as to how heaven is,but I have this gut feeling that whatever is there, it sure is good). I got this rising feeling of warmth(despite the cold;)) and a feeling a well-being looking at it. I used to joke to a friend of mine that winter was going to be very bleak and dull. But I retract my statement. It is indeed beautiful.
Guess a lot has been said and discussed about snow.This would be my record of thoughts for posterity.
Midterms coming up.Gotta go and study. And after all I have to go and buy my suit for the Stockholm event ;) C ya then bye.

2 Comments:
A beautiful post.. just like you..
Didn't quite understand what reference to Stockholm you made, do please be a little more clear to new visitors like me..
No photo of urs to see, pray why?
And which friend heard you say that winter wil be bleak..??
So Ms. Krithika, u said winters are bleak in Stockholm huh..? ;) Whenever r u planning to let me know??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home